The Executive Committee, composed of the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Past President, serves the Board of Directors throughout the year to ensure FEDA meets annual governance and strategic goals.
Board President Joe Schmitt
President, Chain Restaurant Solutions and Rapids Foodservice
6201 South Gateway Drive
Marion, IA 52302
FEDA’s Board President leads the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee in governing the association to ensure:
- Productive and meaningful volunteer experiences for the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Committee Chairs, and CEO.
- Constructive policy and planning discussions among Board, Executive Committee, and Committee members.
- The achievement and approval of strategic, financial, and operational plans for the association.
- Critical budgetary monitoring processes to ensure oversight of revenue growth and expense control.
- The use of performance measurements that help the Board monitor association goal achievement.
Board Vice President Mason Greene
President, Hotel & Restaurant Supply
4251 Industrial Drive
Jackson, MS 3920
Board Secretary Paul Parr
Executive Vice President, TriMark Hockenbergs
7002 "F" Street
Omaha, NE 68117
Board Treasurer Jay Ringelheim
President, Globe Equipment Company
300 Dewey Street
Bridgeport, CT 06605
(p) 203-367-6611, Ext. 114
Board Chairman (Past Board President) Brad Pierce
President, Restaurant Equipment World
2413 N. Forsyth Road
Orlando, FL 32807