2018 Board Officers
The Board Officers, composed of the Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary/Treasurer, and Past Chairman, serve the Board Directors throughout the year to ensure FEDA meets annual governance and strategic goals.
FEDA’s Chairman leads the Board Directors and the Board Officers in governing the association to ensure:
- Productive and meaningful volunteer experiences for the Board Directors, Board Officers, Committee Chairs, and CEO.
- Constructive policy and planning discussions among Board, Officers, and Committee members.
- The achievement and approval of strategic, financial, and operational plans for the association.
- Critical budgetary monitoring processes to ensure oversight of revenue growth and expense control.
- The use of performance measurements that help the Board monitor association goal achievement.