About the Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association (FEDA)
Foodservice equipment dealers of all sizes and structures face many challenges and opportunities. FEDA works to:
- Advocate on behalf of dealer-based distribution, including educating manufacturers and operators about the true costs and inefficiencies of direct selling
- Prepare dealers for future industry consolidation
- Support dealers in building sustainable talent pipelines
- Provide dealers the most essential management tools to ensure profitability and growth.
FEDA provides advocacy, service, and education on behalf of dealers united for a profitable dealer-based distribution system.
Who We Serve
FEDA serves dealers that meet FEDA membership eligibility requirements related to volume, operations, and ownership. FEDA members represent geographic diversity, based throughout the United States, Canada and the Virgin Islands. Members also represent a range of dealer sizes.
Our Programs, Products, and Services
FEDA accomplishes its mission in five ways:
- Advocacy at the national and state levels
- Conventions, conferences, and other meetings and events
- Communications and publications
- Education and training programs
- Other beneficial programs, products, and services