TriMark USA and Myers Restaurant Supply’s Charlie Fusari will be honored at Foodservice Equipment & Suppliers magazine’s Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala, to be held at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, May 18, at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
The event brings together the industry’s top dealers, sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps, and service agents. FEDA is a gold level sponsor and longtime supporter of the Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala.
TriMark USA was named FE&S’ Dealer of the Year, while Fusari will take home a Top Achievers award. The Dealer Service Rep of the Year award will be announced the night of the event. Other honorees include:
- Hall of Fame Inductee — Julaine Kiehn, retired director, campus dining services, University of Missouri
- Top Achievers:
- Consultant — Amy Gegarty, principal, Foodservice Consultant Studio
- Manufacturer Rep — Karen Higgins, president, 4 Star Reps
- Operator — Angelo Mojica, senior director food and culinary services, Johns Hopkins Health System
- Service Agent — Nick Cribb, president and COO, SAM Service Inc.
- Facility Design Project of the Year — Ohio University Jefferson Marketplace