Clark Associates will have a new CEO and COO beginning next year as longtime owner, President, and CEO Fred Clark moves into the newly created role of chairman..
Effective Jan. 1, 2020, Gene Clark, current president of Clark Food Service Equipment, will assume the role of CEO while Dave Groff will become COO while continuing as president of WebstaurantStore
The following changes will also take effect:
- Charlie Garber will continue in his role of chief information officer of Clark Associates.
- Steve Leaman will assume the role of chief communications officer, while continuing as president of The Restaurant Store.
- Erin Bensing will assume the role of CFO.
- Mark Zeswitz will assume the role of chief risk officer.
- Jamie Rottmund will assume the role of president of Clark Food Service Equipment.
The changes align leadership roles across Clark Associates while serving the specific needs of the company’s distribution channels: WebstaurantStore, The Restaurant Store, Clark Food Service Equipment, Clark National Accounts, 11400 Inc., and Hometown Provisions. Clark anticipates these changes will continue to position the organization as a leader in the foodservice industry.
When announcing the update to the organization, Fred Clark stated that this leadership team “knows firsthand the culture and soul of this company and is well suited to take this company to the next level.”