Lancer Worldwide, a manufacturer of beverage dispensers, has announced that Global President E.J. Morrow will leave the organization effective Nov. 30 to become CEO of Clarus Corp.
During his tenure with Lancer Worldwide, Morrow implemented and oversaw great changes that have positioned the company well into the future of beverage dispensing and foodservice equipment. The senior leadership team is poised to take the organization to the next level as Morrow departs to pursue his next opportunity as a ‘change agent’ visionary.
“Lancer Worldwide and Hoshizaki are wholeheartedly grateful to Mr. Morrow for the foresight, vision and passion that he brought in to the organization,” said Katsuhiro Kurimoto, Hoshizaki member of the board, director/senior executive officer “Mr. Morrow has developed a strong leadership team that will carry on far into the future.”
Executive Vice President Scott Adams will serve as acting global president until Morrow’s successor is announced. Adams has worked closely with Morrow in matters related to strategic product innovation and delivering a stronger organization for the post-pandemic era.
Other notable changes to the organizational structure:
- Marc Phillis, managing director of EMEA, will assume leadership of global sales and continue in his current duties
- Brad Davis, director of applied technologies, will lead the product management group
- John Hawkins, vice president of sustaining excellence, will assume overall leadership for the engineering team
- Ed Lilley, vice president of operations, will assume a supervisory role for all Latin American and Mexico business units
- Laurie Boxwell, managing director of the Australian/New Zealand businesses, will assume a leadership role in the Asian market